09 April 2014

Kitchen Recipes Binder Cover - 4 Color Combinations!



I know that everyone has a different method of keeping their favorite recipes safe and hopefully, all in one place. However, I believe that putting all of mine into this 1" binder has been a life saver for me! So since I am in the process of making over my kitchen, I decided to put together a fun Binder Cover for my recipes that will match the theme in my kitchen! I've attached three other color combinations just for fun for you to use for free!! Let me know what y'all think or if you need a different color combination, because I just think these are so fun and inviting, I want you all to have one! (I kind of feel like it makes me look like a better cook because I have a book full of recipes!)





To download these in 8.5x11 format click the link below - https://www.dropbox.com/sh/6zr1m9snjs6p1kj/lcDubNCZ15


No comments :

Post a Comment