26 May 2014

Dabbling in Photography - Just for Fun of course!

After making the huge decision to quit my full time job to follow my dream of making invitations, I realized how long it's been since I've done several of my hobbies! Therefore, here I am playing around, anytime I'm not doing an order that is. Is this a smart decision? Probably not, but heck, I'm having a blast!

I've done two super fun photoshoots for some friends and family these past few weeks and thought I would share this lovely hobby of mine.

Addison & Hannah - best friends mini shoot 



Molly. my sister, & Savannah - best friends full length shoot
with four outfit changes, four!

Barefoot Bohemians


College Rivals (Auburn vs. Miss State)


Fun Flannels



Happy Hippies




Hope you enjoyed taking a look at these adorable photos! These girls all had a blast & I was just happy to be there. :) 



P.S. - Doing free Photoshoots in the Huntsville/Birmingham, AL areas this summer, contact me if interested! :)

No comments :

Post a Comment