16 June 2014

Bottles of Beer - FREE Printable



This quote caught my eye last week & I had to make a print with it for my kitchen! This perfectly explains my husband and I because we always invite people into our house & they always know that we are up for a good time. No matter if we end up watching TV, playing darts in the garage, or end up turning our back patio table into a Beer Pong game - Alcohol is recommended. This little print is such a fun little add on to our kitchen - in hopes that someone sees it and gets a kick out of it! 

ENJOY! 

Bottles of Beer Print

Enjoy lovelies, 





6 comments :

  1. Mmmm, cold beer on a hot summer day! The life! Cute printable!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks & the best thing about summer is cold beer!

      Delete
  2. :) wow! I love your design and photos -- I loved looking through your Etsy page -- SUPER darling!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Keep up with it - I'll be posting 3 times a week now! :)

      Delete