28 July 2014

Insta for My Fur Babies


Well, I honestly never thought I would be one of those people that created an Instagram account for my sweet little ones, because really, it's a cat & dog, all they do is sleep and eat, right? NO. They have so much personality, character, and are very entertaining. Therefore, I came to a point where I kept wanting to post photos to share with family and friends living far from me, but didn't want to clog up my personal Instagram with photos of just them. Also, I feel like their accounts are like my FAVORITE MOMENTS of theirs, so I love being able to have that all in one place (because having an album in my phone is too easy).

@cooper_thenorwich
My sweet 7 month old Norwich Terrier, Cooper. DOB 12/04/13. He loves jumping, giving kisses, going on TWO walks a day (thanks to mom & dad), eating shoes, and ice. This sweet guy came into our lives in Feburary, at 8 weeks old, so we have been very fortunate to see him grow with such a cute personality. Cooper has never met a stranger & loves his brother, Toby, more than we could have ever imagined. 

@tobleronehuebner
Our 3 year old gray tabby, Toby. Loves to get in any available box, watching birds out the window, and playing with his brother, Cooper. Toby is sweet, loving, and the weirdest cat I have ever had the pleasure of knowing. We also got Toby at 8 weeks old, so we got to see him grow as well, which has been a blast. He's moved with Dave & I, from an apartment at college to an apartment in Huntsville to our house. Needless to say, he's been patient and open to change through the past 3 years! 
Basically, these ARE MY CHILDREN & I am NOT ASHAMED that they have Instagram accounts. My family & friends thought I was a little crazy at first, but they've come around on the idea because they really do loving seeing updated photos of them! Keeping them in the know about how Happy & Healthy they are, makes me a proud parent! 
Do your fur babies have Insta?!? 

8 comments :

  1. This is so awesome!

    ~Ashley @ A Cute Angle
    acutelifestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hoped everyone would think so & not that I was a crazy person! Thanks!!

      Delete
  2. So cute! I haven't made my dogs their own accounts, but they are featured quite prominently on my account!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There's nothing wrong with blowing up everyone's feed with your fur babies, they're just too cute no matter what, right? hah

      Delete
  3. How cute! I need to make an account for my dog, haha. That would be adorable.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would TOTALLY follow the little canine!

      Delete