24 July 2014

Malibu Mason's & Linkup

After being at the beach for a week, my mind can't seem to get off of the amazing tropical alcoholic beverages that I was able to enjoy day in & day out. Therefore, I had to make one that my friends and I discovered this weekend. We bought some random ingredients, but needed to make something delicious with what we had. Therefore, the MALIBU MASON was born! The name came because all we had were mason jars & the only alcohol we had was Malibu - therefore, Malibu Mason.





Let me know what y'all think! 

I've also got a link up for ya - this is the first one that I've participated in, so I hope y'all share whatever your heart desires! 

Ash (Follow Here!) // Katrina (Follow Here!) //  Kayla (Follow Here!)

Rules are there are no rules! 

Please link-up to whatever you like! 

All that we ask is, if you wish, please follow us via the links above and that you link back to this blog - so that other's can join in and mingle! 

Happy Little Friday Everyone!

The Grits Blog



5 comments :

  1. Yum! I'm usually not big on Malibu, but this sounds delicious!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've always liked Malibu, just in small portions, because it's so sweet. But for some reason, with the OJ & Sprite mixed with it, this drink is just right on the sweetness scale!

      Delete
  2. This looks delicious! I am definitely trying it this weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! It's so delicious, I'm just glad I'm able to share it with everyone!! :) Enjoy!

      Delete
  3. Malibus in mason jars? I think we need to be BFFs. Thanks so much for swapping ads with my blog - it helped me to discover yours!

    ReplyDelete