21 July 2014

Sister Bonding Beach Trip 2014

I hate to say these words...but my sister is going to college. It's very weird for me. We are 6 years apart, which means that I ALWAYS saw her as my LITTLE sister. I took care of her when she was born, drove her around when I was 16, and always treated her like she was my own. Therefore, when her high school graduation came up this year, I knew I had to do something special for her. My husband and I bought her this beautiful necklace , a double Eno, and partially paid for her part of this BEACH TRIP! Therefore, this trip means a lot to both of us. It's kind of our last chance to enjoy each other's company before she's busy at school, which will be 4 hours away from where I live. Therefore, I thought I could bring you a beach trip summary!!



-- // 1 // --
The view from where we were seating our first night at dinner - The Complete Angler at the Wharf in Gulf Shores as we overlooked the Bay
-- // 2 // --
My sister & I heading to dinner that first night, we had to catch a few snapshots of course
-- // 3 // --
We got stranded on a sandbar while taking a boat ride - what an adventure! 
-- // 4 // --
Martinis (free, I might add) on our way out of town when we grabbed lunch with some of my friends 
-- // 5 // --
Managed to squeeze in a 2 year old's birthday party right before we left for the beach - Lakyn is my cousin's daughter & is absolutely adorable! 
-- // 6 // --
Got my Tragus pierced (the thing that projects in front of the ear canal). We wanted to do something fun to remember the trip, she got her forward helix done! 


Hopefully your week was just as fun as mine was!

Also, found this adorable quiz from last week - & even though it's late, I had to do it!

2 comments :

  1. Sister bonding is the best. My sister and I just took a trip to Nashville together (she lives in PA and I live in MI). It was great, esp. since I only get to see her once or twice a year.

    ~Ashley @ A Cute Angle
    acutelifestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh My! How do y'all live so far apart? I'm afraid it could be that way once she graduates from college (thankful more than 4 years from now), but it's going to be so hard. Some sort of trip will have to become a tradition!

      Delete