14 July 2014

Wi-Fi Print for Guest Room


I am currently sitting on my balcony at the beach, enjoying my morning coffee, embracing the view that I have! Even though this week has been amazing so far, I can't seem to forget about my lovely fellow bloggers! Meanwhile, I get a text from my husband saying this the Wi-Fi print I made for our guest room is really cool. Therefore, I thought I would share it to all of you!




Isn't this the cutest? I had found several wi-fi password ONLY prints on Pinterest (of course), but we have a separate wi-fi network for our guests. Therefore, I needed one with the Network information as well! These are available in 3.5x5, 4x6, 5x7 & 8x10 - that way, no matter how you want to display this print, you can choose the size you need for your guest room in particular!  


You can download them HERE!! 

Enjoy ladies, and be on the lookout for some beach pics!! 

6 comments :

  1. This is such a great idea! Every time someone comes over to our house, they ask us for the password! Girl you are so creative!! We are going to the beach later this week! Hope you have a great time!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's such a great add to a guest room - especially since you don't want a ton of personal photos in the room! I had a blast at the beach, so you do the same!

      Delete
  2. That's adorable! I stayed in a bed and breakfast earlier this year, and they have little laminated messages on the nightstands that announce this information. This would definitely be a nice way to inform others of how to get onto the network!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so smart of a bed & breakfast to do that! Probably where the idea came from in the first place! Enjoy this one! :)

      Delete