22 August 2014

Flashback Friday - Our Engagement Photos

My husband and I seem to do everything in the fall - so with it quickly approaching, I thought I would share our engagement photos with you all! 

We are both about to celebrate our birthdays as well as pass the date in which we got engaged, met, and took these amazing photos. Photo Credit goes to my husband's sister - Leah Huebner
















This is what we did for our Save the Dates - The one with Baxter was our Magnet that was mailed with the save the date! 


Enjoy! 

7 comments :

  1. Adorable pictures!! I love your top!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! I wanted to wear this top for our pictures but of course, all fall, it wouldn't get cool enough - so I was basically sweating in these photos! hah Gotta love the south!

      Delete
  2. These are so cute! My husband and I are fall people too. Engaged in the fall, married in the fall, born in the fall. It's definitely our favorite.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! And I'm so glad someone else shares our dilemma with Fall. It's the best weather outside, it's when we have to celebrate EVERYTHING (even our parents have birthdays in the fall) - which is why we made sure our wedding was in June! Have fun celebrate these next few months!

      Delete
  3. Your photos are so sweet, it looks like you had a really fun photo shoot! My fiancé and I are August people, which is close enough to the Fall I guess, because we met and got engaged in August. I like this time of the year, it feels more calm :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! And that's one of my favorite things about the Fall - that it's calm! Unfortunately, Alabama weather has a mind of it's own - the heat index was 103 yesterday!

      Delete