17 December 2014

Christmas Photos

Being newly married, I wanted to have Christmas Photos taken last year to simply capture our lives together as a married couple. Even though we have all of our amazing wedding photos, my goal is to continue having photoshoots with each other so that we have a timeline of our relationship together.

These photos were taken in my in-law's backyard & by my talented sister-in-law Leah









This is my in-law's sweet pup, Baxter! (@huebydogs on Instagram)

This was our Christmas card last year (2013), right after we took the photos, because it really describes our relationship perfectly. We are always laughing, and Dave can't take a picture with a straight face to save his life! 


We weren't able to take photos this year, we literally ran out of time, so I managed to force our pets into a photo (since this is Cooper's first Christmas) and we came up with this for our 2014 card

So basically, The Huebner's are wishing you a Very Merry Christmas!! 

3 comments :