19 May 2020

Welcome!

HEY GUYS!!!

First off, welcome! It's my first official post back on here! I actually went through and deleted all of my posts from back in 2016 because it was weird to see such a large gap in posts and my style of posting has changed so much since then. Anyway, welcome or welcome back! I'm so excited to share my photography, my family, and our home with you in this space.

A little about us: we are the Huebners. I'm Kayla, married to Dave, and we have two kiddos, Hadley (4) and Weston (2). We also have two pups, Cooper and Milo, and a sweet cat, Toby. We are a house full, but we are making the best of our year by documenting our year with a 365 day photo challenge. Basically, a photo a day every day this year. It's now May and I have actually kept up with the photos! Here are all of the photos that we've taken this year, in calendar form. Hopefully this will give you a little look into our family life, at least for the past 5 months. Enjoy!

*These calendar templates were purchased on Etsy, here! They are photoshop format, so you need to know how to use photoshop, but they are such a cute way to document daily photos!







No comments :

Post a Comment